I'd like Yammer to...

Support editing of Yammer posts

Sometimes people make typos or forget to add that image - Yammer needs to support edit post functionality.

331 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cindy AlvarezAdminCindy Alvarez (Director of UX, Yammer) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Thanh TienThanh Tien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In Yammer , I want sync Firstname and Lastname the same info with O365 and restrict user update it

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should also have the ability to edit comments as well, not just the original posts.

Please let me know when this is available. I mis spelled a colleague's name and it's embarassing to not show them respect by fixing the error once it was caught.

• KristinKristin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are really looking forward to the edit function! Hope it becomes available soon!

• M.SolciaM.Solcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good news!!! Thanks Cindy!!! Next step: provide an ETA (previously you said "mid 2017"), maybe you can anticipate :)

• AlanBAlanB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for update Cindy, this is functionality requested by the every-day user every day. You will get a big win by releasing this. I would park all the admin task requests and get one this out ASAP.

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we edit a comment/post please? Deleting and starting again when you realise there is a typo in the middle is really annoying.

• Cindy AlvarezAdminCindy Alvarez (Director of UX, Yammer) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now I'll give an update of mid-2017 -- I know, it's longer than we originally said, and certainly longer than we're happy about. I'm hopeful that we'll be able to update with a closer ETA, but I'd rather give you this estimate than none at all.

• Chris DaviesChris Davies commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need an ETA. This is a deal-breaker for us: do we stick with a product from the Office365 stable or do we jump ship to FBAW that has this feature already.

Seeking an ETA on this as well. It's the most requested feature we have from our community.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base