Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cindy Alvarez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    We plan to build this  ·  AdminEmma Beede (Admin, Yammer) responded  · 

We are working towards connecting All Company to be an Office 365 group. This requires significant work due to it’s size and because it automatically includes everyone in the company. Once this work is done, the All Company group will then be customizable similar to other groups.

Unfortunately, there are no quick fixes for this in the meantime – due to the fact that All Company was not engineered the same as other Yammer groups, it’s not as simple as revealing functionality to edit. We understand the pain point, and look forward to delivering this functionality in the future.

53 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John Tropea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All Company doesn't have a settings cog. If they revealed it would everything else in the settings be greyed out, except image/name?

• Tim Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All Company should at the very least pick up the Network logo if it's set - seems a very simple change to make

• Steve Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Funny to see the above statement that were considering this!!!! How long will the consideration stage take!
        All company should be able to be deleted as it has no associated sharepoint group or site for our users. Its an abberation. I for the life of me cannot think why you would have done this. When will it be fixed or deleted?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Software 101 People, if your going to force a default account, at least allow us to edit it. Zero customization, can't rename, can't do profile photo, can't add description, can't hide all together, can't assign another group as a default. Microsoft Yammer is forcing companies to fit in a circled peg, when that isn't always the setup admin might want.

Seems like a highly voted item, listen to your people Yammer!

• Cynical commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we delete the ALL COMPANY group or hide it? Lazy employees post in it all the time without checking.

• KaS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,
        preferable to have the ability to change the name and Logo of "All Company" group.

• Wayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, any progress on allowing us to change the 'All Company' group name? The 'All Company' group looks really odd in our Yammer community.

• Anders Munck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was a feature when Yammer was first added to Office 365 plans, but it seems to have disappeared when integrated the top menu-bar from O365. If you look at the URL it isn't even a real group. It is just a feed made to look like a group.

Obviously that need to be fixed asap. I'm almost inclined to report it as a bug, since it worked before.

• Petter Skodvin-Hvammen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please let us change the 'All company logo' and use my organization's logo instead.
        I also agree with a lot of people here that changing the 'All company' to something like 'Everyone in [Company]' or similar should be possible.

It would really be good for branding and recognition.

• Brigitt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This Feature should absolutely be implemented. All other yammer Groups can be personalised, only the Default All Company Group cannot..... It is not understandable why this was conceived this way in the forst place.

• Lonnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our Yammer site looks like a generic site to our users. They seem to think we are still in beta. Seriously need this feature to be implemented as it is an embarassment to my team not to be able to change the All Company name and add our logo.

• Lonnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our Yammer site looks like a generic site to our users. They seem to think we are still in beta. Seriously need this feature to be implemented as it is an embarrassment to my team not to be able to change the All Company name and add our logo.

• Stu Hasic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks Jens-Fabian.
        I appreciate how development works. In terms of priority for a highly desirable feature that should be too complicated to implement, this one makes a lot of sense. I've been a daily user of Yammer since 2009 and have seen many new features added including ones I've requested and supported here and in its previous incarnations. The need for this fix is pretty obvious.

• AdminJens-Fabian Goetzmann (Admin, Yammer) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Stu,

As you can see from the suggestions on this UserVoice page alone, there are a thousand things we could build. If this feature was the only thing on our list, then of course we could build it in a year. However, there are many many different customers with different needs that we are trying to meet, and we need to prioritize what we spend our resources on.

• Stu Hasic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really?? This suggestion was made ONE YEAR AGO and it's still not possible? What could possibly be the roadblock with this? Thousands of separate, unique organizations, educational institutions and companies all using Yammer and every one of them have the same All Company name and logo? You're better than this Microsoft.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base