Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cindy AlvarezCindy Alvarez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Petter Skodvin-HvammenPetter Skodvin-Hvammen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please let us change the 'All company logo' and use my organization's logo instead.
        I also agree with a lot of people here that changing the 'All company' to something like 'Everyone in [Company]' or similar should be possible.

It would really be good for branding and recognition.

• BrigittBrigitt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This Feature should absolutely be implemented. All other yammer Groups can be personalised, only the Default All Company Group cannot..... It is not understandable why this was conceived this way in the forst place.

• LonnieLonnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our Yammer site looks like a generic site to our users. They seem to think we are still in beta. Seriously need this feature to be implemented as it is an embarassment to my team not to be able to change the All Company name and add our logo.

• LonnieLonnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our Yammer site looks like a generic site to our users. They seem to think we are still in beta. Seriously need this feature to be implemented as it is an embarrassment to my team not to be able to change the All Company name and add our logo.

• Stu HasicStu Hasic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks Jens-Fabian.
        I appreciate how development works. In terms of priority for a highly desirable feature that should be too complicated to implement, this one makes a lot of sense. I've been a daily user of Yammer since 2009 and have seen many new features added including ones I've requested and supported here and in its previous incarnations. The need for this fix is pretty obvious.

• Jens-Fabian GoetzmannAdminJens-Fabian Goetzmann (Admin, Yammer) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Stu,

As you can see from the suggestions on this UserVoice page alone, there are a thousand things we could build. If this feature was the only thing on our list, then of course we could build it in a year. However, there are many many different customers with different needs that we are trying to meet, and we need to prioritize what we spend our resources on.

• Stu HasicStu Hasic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really?? This suggestion was made ONE YEAR AGO and it's still not possible? What could possibly be the roadblock with this? Thousands of separate, unique organizations, educational institutions and companies all using Yammer and every one of them have the same All Company name and logo? You're better than this Microsoft.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's incredibly disappointing to see we can't add our company logo to the All Company page. This should be a basic feature. I don't understand - what's the holdup?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will this change be happening? I see it's being considered since August last year. Where have you landed with this? Thanks!

• Iliyan PavlovIliyan Pavlov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow, this was started in August 2016 and no Microsoft reaction so far. I wonder who at Microsoft is responsible for looking at these forums and reply? Customizing company color and logo is a basic feature so would you at MS be so kind and fix that basic?

• Jodie CunninghamJodie Cunningham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work in an environment supporting up to 30,000 users and this lack of flexibility may make it difficult for us to proceed with Yammer.

• FahmiFahmi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is especially very helpful for Education tenant who wants to use this as Intranet or College/University Community Forum

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base