Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cindy AlvarezCindy Alvarez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tom KüenziTom Küenzi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I join the others - this should be essential to be able to 'brand' the "All Network" with a company logo, pls fix/allow ASAP!! Thx!!

• Louis KwongLouis Kwong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a real over-sight. Branding is a fundamental want. I believe most companies would want to be able to change this icon and the name.

• Misael LabraMisael Labra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're working with Yammer in an Academic Institution, but it's not a company.

Daily/Weekly summary mailing delivers a subject and in-line text refering to my network as "All Company" no matter what language the user has configured their content.

It's a most to be able to customize it to whatever we want to, so our users know that mail is from our network, we have several language spoken people, but almost a 90% doesn't speak or read English.

• Laura UlanowskiLaura Ulanowski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As we are using Yammer across academic institutions on a development project, most users dismiss notifications from All Company as junk. Even if this isn't editable, using the domain name as the name of the group would be a vast improvement.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First thing asked by executives was "can our own logo be used for the All Company group?"

• Jordi RuanaJordi Ruana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Needed to support company branding. Comunications department can reject it if you are not able to customize

• MOSESRAJ RMOSESRAJ R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This page could well become the homepage off the organization, if it can become configurable.

Not sure how multi-tenanted your achitecture is, it would be great if you can make the page configurable that could accomodate some examples below
        1. We wanted to show a person's activity in one corner - # of posts, likes etc. Though we built code to read from yammer and get an index, we were unable to put that in Yammer home page
        2. Having quick links on the side panel

• ezeeze commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this should be a basic fix. we all know that one of the first asks is - can we change the icon. is it that it is a dynamic group rather than the model for all the other groups? anyway...I voted :)

• Tim KohlmanTim Kohlman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would be great, technically we're not a company, the comms team almost rejected the use of Yammer because of this

Feedback and Knowledge Base