I'd like Yammer to...

Allow admins to export a group members list

Allow admins to export a group members list via the group settings, and highlight which members are admins. This can be useful when a group is changing and its membership needs top be reviewed, and also if a group is closing in favour of using another group. The group members could be invited to the other group by exporting them into a csv and then uploading them into the other group.

62 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Vicky FirekVicky Firek shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Victoria D'Apice-LohVictoria D'Apice-Loh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not just group admins need this, verified network admins need this to assist groups as well. Merging groups is a challenge at times, we have a large network (over 175K) and when organizational changes occur, groups need to be merged quickly and as Network Admins we can't even provide our business leaders with a simple list of members.

In my community, I have had many requests for group lists from admins so they can target email those folks who have yet to join the group to increase adoption.

• Peter EnglandPeter England commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had requests from some group owners that they would like a list of users within their groups with a view to removing users that are no longer with our company or guest company. They have other reasons for the list too such as emailing the group (as announcements do not always come through)

To do this at the moment requires a mix of JSON or copying and pasting plus exporting all users to find out which ones are inactive etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base