Feedback by UserVoice

I'd like Yammer to...

Allow me to block users from my timeline. At the moment, i am forced to read posts from people i choose not to follow and its not great.

I am tired of reading posts from people on Yammer i choose not to follow, often not work related. At the moment, i can hide a conversation but thats time consuming as they post a lot of stuff that is not work related. On twitter and facebook you can do this, why not Yammer? I want a block feature for ones i know are a waste of time

40 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mr Denny shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I voted for this, but then on second thoughts realised - this could mean that you could block senior leaders - which defeats the purpose of Yammer as a collaboration tool really.

I agree; some people's posts are just not that interesting. I would really like to remove their input without leaving a group or Yammer.

I cannot stress enough how much I support this. There are several individuals who just use Yammer to argue endlessly with other employees. Honestly I'm not sure these people would still have jobs if their leaders knew the stuff they were putting out there. Its not meaningful content and I'd like to not see it.

• Jacki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love using Yammer to hear about others' ideas and approaches at work. But then there are certain groups/individuals that fill my feed with time wasters and party hats it makes me really really want to stay off Yammer.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

User Voice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy